WOW, I haven't blogged in forever, and I have no decent excuse, so I won't even try to come up with one. I've been plugging along with work, school, and play. Or in other words, my story, I've had to put it away for a while now though, for it was distracting me from my schoolwork. Sorry Alisa, I know how much that upsets you. But yeah, Life will get more exciting in the next few weeks, for all of my friends come home, and we will be partying it up!!! <3, I know i'm a dork, but it's true, we have a whole movie party scheduled..it will be a blast. Another thing..only 2 more months, and i will no longer be crushless..yes, Indeed, I am excited about this fact too.. Well, i've run out of things to say, so I guess this blog is history!! I <3 you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment