DID YOU KNOW.....
1. That I've been a terrible blogger over the last year?
2. That it's okay though because nobody ever read this anyways
3. That I'm super excited it's April
4. I absolutely LOVE thunder storms, and there's nothing quite like the Texas variety
5. I am once again a full-time student (About time right?)
6. I have been in the Great land of Texas for the last almost 16 years, and that's about to change?
7. That the Great state of Utah is adding this California bred, Texas Raised, Beach lovin, Reluctant Country listening Girl to their population
8. That I have SIX of the greatest best friends ever? Shout out to Alisa, Kim, Jessica (Lala), Courtney, Trevor, and Ellice!! I love you guys!!
9. That I have yet to completely finish writing a novel, even though I have three started and it's been my New Year's resolution for the last three years
10. That I am so excited for the Return of best friend number five in June! (Trevor)
11. I am now an employee of Hobby Lobby, the greatest craft store ever!!! And Lifetime fitness!!
12. That Tangled is one of the GREATEST Disney movies since my all-time favorite BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!!
13. I really wish wisdom teeth had a benefit other than to make me miserable.
14. That I am still a night owl?
15. That I get to spend some of my favorite Tuesdays with the cutest triplets in existence?
16. That it's already in the 90's here and it's only April
17. That my Best friends and Brother all come home with in the next two weeks
18. That getting letters from Chile is awesome, As well as having some of the greatest Missionaries to correspond with
19. I'm running out of things to say!!
I guess that means it's time to end. Needless to say, I have been awful with this whole blogging thing, and I promise to be better. So look forward to new updates at least weekly!! I love you all!!!
~Bri
Easter 2015
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment