Wow, it's been a while since I last blogged, which is so not me. So I guess it had something to do with trying to transfer to BYU, doing school work, Work, and some relaxation, I didn't have a whole lot of free time. But in the time I did have, I put my romantic Genious to work. I started my story, Alisa helped me with the main, hunky hero, and like promised in my romantic post, he is hot, only somewhere between Chad Michael Murray, and Robert Pattison, along with a few of my own made up traits... He is sure to sweep any reader off her feet, he already did so with his creator. :P I guess I should just write the story so I can post snippets up...but it probably won't be blogworthy. On a different note...I got all of my BYU stuff finished and sent in..so we'll see what happens. I hope I can get in...I don't want to stay home while my friends all leave again. It would break my heart...And Kim knows why!! lol!! I <3 you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment