I know that this probably won't come as a suprise for most of you...but I discovered something disconcerting about myself recently. I'm a die-hard, hopeless Romantic. It probably stems from my friendless childhood...I didn't really interact with human beings...they were all to mean...so therefore I found solace in my books. I'm now begining to realize that was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Okay, so another thing about me...I tend to be melodramatic...but once again, no suprise there for those of you who know me better than I even know myself. Daily I find myself day-dreaming some of the most rediculous things...as embarrasing as they are, I suppose I can share them with you. But only because I have total confidence in all of your guy's love. Sometimes I find myself staring blankly at a wall only to realize that as I was staring I was dreaming that I was a princess, or a beautiful maiden who was never lucky with love, until Prince charming, or in some cases a Pirate, or a buccineer, I'm not overly picky in my choices of professions for these charming suitors...Sweeps me off my feet and We live happily ever after. And I must admit, the men in my day dreams are somewhere between the hotness of James Franco, Some of Robert Pattison, Some of Drew Seeley, Joe Jonas, and a couple of other boys I don't feel overly comfortable mentioning. So now that I've thoroughly embarrased myself...You can see what a hopeless, head over heels, romantic I am. And these are only a few of my day dreams...I can't even begin to explain all of them, for the plain reasons that they are far too many to even number, let alone explain to my liking... So if you ever see me staring off into the wild blue yonder, You'll know what's going on, Hmmm...Anyone think that just maybe I should be a writer? LOL!! I <3 you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment