So my life right now centers around three things...School, Work, and YSA activities. So I knew that the work thing was going all right because I still have a job, and YSA was going well, but the thing I was really worried about was School. I need to have a GPA of 3.5 or higher, and well, those of you who know me, know that school wasn't always my first priority. So I thought I had a 3.3, which I was okay with, I figured I could raise it this semester, and with institute be fine. But then today I got a letter in the mail telling me I qualified for a Honor society which required that I have a 3.5 or higher to even be considered. So, the point I am trying to make is YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! My GPA is higher than I thought it was!!! Maybe I can get into BYU in the fall!!! Everyone keep their fingers crossed!!! :P!!! I love you guys!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment