One word would describe me perfectly right now.....anyone care to take a gander at the word...I guess I'll just spell it out for you S-T-R-E-S-S!!! I am the worst procrastinator on the planet, and I am kinda freaking out right now because I have a little less than two weeks to get my BYU application out and I still have to pick up my transcripts, and get my interviews..The days just flew right on by. I was looking at my calendar, and I just about lost it. But I took a few deep breaths...and I have friends praying for me...So I think I'll be okay, but let this be a lesson for future situations Bri, DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!! It only causes you to freak Out!!! Lesson learned. I hope my ranting and raving hasnt' disturbed anybody's calm of mind...I just needed an outlet... :P I<3 you all!!!! And I will get my stuff out on time, thanks to my wonderful friends who are indeed praying for me, and supporting me with encouragement and love!! Thanks guys!!! I don't know what I would do without you!!! :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment