Okay, since it's been a while since I blogged I'm going to start out with my favorite method of catching everybody up on the going on's or lack thereof in my life.
Did You Know
1. That Surviving a Texas Summer without air conditioning leaves one feeling like a drowned rat? Especially when It's over a hundred degrees outside?
2. That Window air conditioners, while by some may be considered tacky, I consider them one of the best inventions ever, almost rival to duct tape and sliced bread
3. That I have such a booming social life that I've been able to read over 100 novels in the last couple of months? If that doesn't scream pathetic loser, I'm not sure what does! :P
4. That I have nightmares now about giant mum's attacking and killing me. I am already dreading Homecoming season, and it's still a month away. It's the one bad thing that comes with working in a craft store.
5. That If you didn't attend highschool in Texas you probably have no idea what a mum is, so in summary it's an ugly fake flower that people hang the most obnoxious items from that range from Cowbells, teddy bears, and ribbon. My mom thought a baby had died the first time she saw them at the hospital.
6. That people spend exorbitant amounts of money on afore mentioned monstrosities, no joke, I had somebody come in and spend over 80 dollars, and it was only a quarter of what they needed to make the horrific item.
7. That Water Volleyball really does make your arms sore? And that playing said game on Monday nights is one of the few highlights of my week?
8. That I have the Greatest Friends in the Whole WORLD!! I know I always mention this one..but it's the truth.
9. That One friend is going to owe me two slurpees come December, or at least i hope!!
10. That I still have yet to finish writing a novel, and it's already almost September? I guess this another New Year's Goal down the drain! :P
11. That I still am not sure what style of writing I'm going with for this blog, even though it's two years old now?
12. That In the last three weeks, I have run into more people from Highschool than I have in the three years since I graduated?
13. That I have gotten the bug again, and before anybody starts to wonder whether or not it's contagious, I mean the Acting bug. I knew going to See Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat was a dangerous thing..I just didn't know how dangerous! ;)
14. That Tuesday is my favorite day of the week and has been officially dubbed Triplet Tuesday, and it's only gotten better since their baby sister was born, and that the trips are still the cutest things in existence?
15. That temporarily sharing a room with somebody who attends early morning seminary is a drag? So much for my promise of never waking up at 5:30 after Seminary Graduation.
16. That I bought the most awesome car ever? That's right, I am the proud owner of a 1995 Ford T-bird, and although we're still trying to decide on what to call her, I think I'm partial towards Delilah.
17. That Netflix is hazardous on my social life? Who knew there were so many t.v. shows to be watched? I've caught up on all episodes of Bones and just started Prison Break!
18. That sometimes I get texts asking me if I'm still alive, since I have no social life.
19. That I really want to make it to 20, so I'm just wasting space right now.
20. That My Little Brother is one of my biggest heroes for going on to the Slovenia/ Croatia Mission for two years come January? I'm so proud, not to mention green with Jealousy, seriously look it up, you'll be jealous too! He's such an inspiration!!
Well I've reached my goal, which is good since I've run out of things to say!! I promise I'm going to do my best to update this more often. And maybe I'll finally find the style I want to use for this poor blog! Have a Wonderful day!! And thanks for sticking with me through this endless drivel.
Easter 2015
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment