Hello Fellow Bloggers, Friends and Family!!
Call me unoriginal, but I think I'm going to come out of Blogging hibernation with one of my favorite outlines for a post. I can just see the eye rolling this is getting. Okay, so maybe not, I'm not even sure that anybody reads this blog, I can honestly say if I didn't write it I probably wouldn't read it either! But just in case anybody actually does keep tabs on Brianne Quinn...here we go!
DID YOU KNOW?
1. That I purposely titled my blog post to make you sing the Where in the World is Carmen San Diego theme song, and that if you have no idea what I'm talking about, you are way too young to be lame enought to be reading my musings.
2. That having a Family member on a Mission is extremely bittersweet? It's great that P.J. is willing to serve the people of Croatia ( for those of you scratching your head wondering where in the world Croatia is, check eastern Europe), however we definitely miss him, and look forward to every e-mail or call. We get to talk to him on Mother's day!! BEST DAY EVER!
3. That in the last few months I have read entirely too many books? And when I say a ton, that's pretty close to how many I've actually read. So if you need any book suggestions, and you're a girl, feel free to ask me!!
4. That in the last few months I've become and Instant honorary Aunt? It's so much fun!! I love my honorary Niece and Nephew.
5. That Hobby Lobby is already getting Christmas Trees in, that's right It's April 30th, and we have had Christmas trees in the back for a week! CRAZY!! I'm so not ready for Christmas at Hobby Lobby yet! I feel like I'm still recovering from last year!
6. That I am Tuberculosis free!! Anytime I hear that word I imediately start singing Bulbous Boufant in my head. Some of you may know what I'm talking about, for those of you who don't, look it up!! It's awesome!! Who doesn't love Dr. Demento?
7. That I was unfortunate enough to have to get the Hep A. shot this week!! I mean really, who likes shots?
8. That YSA dances are pretty much a flop, but that the Parking lot dance afterwards is well worth the insane amount of traffic I sat in to get there?
9. That my little sister is now 15?!?!?!?!?! How did that happen? I really have no idea where the time flew off too!!
10. That if you go to Babes Chicken on your Birthday they make you wear a chicken hat that has been on hundreds if not thousands of other people's heads? I'm not a germaphobe by any meaning of the definition, but that is just DISGUSTING!! I mean come on, you know they don't sanitize the crazy thing!! Glad it wasn't my head!!
11. THAT I AM GETTING READY TO SERVE A 18 MONTH MISSION FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS? It's true!! Crazy I know, I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact, but I'm super excited!!
12. For those of you who aren't Mormon, that I have absolutely no idea where I'm going to spend the afore mentioned 18 months, but am super excited to find out!
13. That you really can find knee length skirts if you look hard enough? And that I now have 6 mission appropriate outfits!!
14. That I really should be getting sleep right now, but I have a severe case of Insomnia.
15. That I have become a fan of Doctor Who, I would be ashamed of the fact, but heck, who cares, oh and Downton Abbey!!! I mean come on, Who doesn't love 1920's Period Dramas set in England? If you haven't watched it yet, DO IT!! You won't regret it, I promise!
16. That I didn't really like the Hunger Games books? I know call me crazy, I loved the first one, the second one was good, but the third? Way too much death!! The author must have been trying to make a deadline.
17. That I hate Tx. Summers, and I'm really praying that I will report before August!! Unlikely I know, but a girl can dream right?
Well that's about all I can think of right now!! I'm off to go sedate my curiousity on what happens on the next episode of Doctor Who!! I promise I will do better at blogging!! I hope you all have a wonderful day, evening, and week!!
~Bri
Easter 2015
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment