For those of you who know me well, you know I suffer from a slight case of procrastination.(Okay, so it's a severe case), and I am just now uploading my pictures from the first half of this year. As I was uploading my Pictures I was thinking what A great year 2012 has been so far. So I thought I would list why this has probably been one of my favorite years to date!!
1. I have to be in posession of the greatest best friends that have ever walked the Planet!!! Jess and I are coming up on 8 years of being best friends, and she still loves me!! That says a lot!! And the fact that Kim, Alisa, Trevor and I have been friends for six years still amazes me!! And Of course Courtney and I have known each other since elementary school!!
From Left to right Alisa, Me, And Kim
From Left to right Alisa, Me, Trevor
Me and Jess after doing our hair!!
2. My little Brother is serving a mission!! It's awesome to hear from him weekly!!! Even if I do miss him!!
Our Last Family Pic
3. My Best friend Got married and I now have a super cute honorary niece and nephew, not to mention, Jessica Smith (Jessica Thomas) Is coming out in June to come to Jessica N.'s Open house!! I can't wait!! It's going to be so much fun!!
4. I have decided to serve a mission, which although scary is also exciting. I'm still waiting to get my dental work done, but everything else is ready to go!!
5. We got to Skype and talk with P.J. on Mother's day!! It was so cool!! It was also bittersweet though, especially since it will be the last time I get to see him or hear his voice for the next year and a half! But I wouldn't have missed it for the world! He's doing so well, and he even gave us a tour of the church building in Coratia.
6. I got a raise. It's not as exciting as the rest of this list granted, but it's still more money!! :P
7. One of my Best friends came home!! I was so excited about this one!! The probability of seeing Trevor before I left on my mission was super slim since he was out of state, and not in Utah. (I'll be seeing Kim and Alisa if I report to the MTC in Provo.) But he ended up coming home for the summer, so that has been awesome!
8. I finally saw the Avengers!! IT WAS AWESOME!! If you haven't seen it, go and watch it this week!! It is worth the 10 bucks or so!
9. I got to spend a whole week with Jessica and the kiddoes, and we had so much fun between watching movies, going to the park, making shirts, shopping, and just playing! I love that family!!
10. I went to a super awesome dance on Friday and be with two of my best friends, while wearing a glow in the dark shirt and glow sticks!! Trevor and I also got lost at the airport, and had an adventure in general! It was fun!
11. I get to teach some of the cutest kids at church!! I love my Sunbeams!! Even if they are a great form of birth control for now!! ( And I mean that for after I get married people!) :P
12. I got to play volleyball, go to applebees with some of the coolest YSA for half price apps!!
13. I got to experience laying sod, and got to play on a huge blow up water slide!!
I can only hope that the year gets even better as I get my mission call and spend the summer with some of my favorite people!! So far 2,012 is the best year yet!! I love you guys!!
~Bri




No comments:
Post a Comment