Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V-day!!

Ugh...was the first thought that came to my mind this morning as woke up and became cognitive. It was Valentines day. And although In general I'm a happy-go-lucky very single girl, Valentines day is the one day a year that really makes me wish I had a Boyfriend. But as I sat there dreading the day and wondering why Cupid hadn't seen fit to shoot anybody for me a thought came to my mind. Sure Valentines day is usually thought of a couples holiday, but it doesn't have to be. So I made a resolution, instead of mourning my lack of Boyfriend, I was going to think about all the people who I love, and Why I love them, so here comes my list!

1. My mom- This lady has seen me through the worst times of my life. Times when I thought that life would never get brighter, she was there to encourage me and tell me that she loved me

2. My dad-My daddy has been working hard all of my life to ensure that I have a nice place to live, and some of the nicer things in life. And I love him to death for that.

3. P.J.- Who isn't afraid of what his friends think about the fact that he likes to hang out with his big sister, and who is always around to make me laugh.

4. Mollie- for being my Righthand wingman in the family...for always coming with me on last minute store trips, and for the fact that she loves me at my worst.

Okay, now that my family is over, I'm going in alphabetical order, it's just easier that way! :D

1. Alisa- Oh man, what would I do without my nicer half....I would have such a boring summer and life, not to mention I wouldn't have my amazing support system for when I feel depressed or upset. Nor would I have such amazing laugh fests.

2. Courtney- My favorite Petty partner, She Could be my twin, that's how close we are in what we think and feel. I don't know how I would have survived during the school year without Courtney's love and support, and her saying exactly what I was thinking.

3. Daniel-I don't even know where to start with Daniel, I have such great respect for him and for the fact that he's giving up two years of his life for the Lord. Without Daniel's random texts telling me how great I am there would have been days where I never would have wanted to get out of bed. He was always there with some idea for fun things to do. And I will always love him for that.

4. Jd- Well this is a somewhat new friend to add to my mix of awesome friends, but I couldn't love him any more had we been friends for years. He's my late night text buddy, The person who keeps me entertained when otherwise I would be bored. Somebody who I'm not afraid to be completely me with. Somebody who accepts me the way I am, no questions asked. And somebody who took my mind off losing my friends. :D

4.5- Julianne- My favorite cousin, the one who can make me laugh, my cohort as a little kid, the one who was with me for every major stepping stone in my life, my partner in crime. I love her to death and I'm so glad that she's been hanging out with me for the last week. The person I missed the most last summer.

5. Jordan- The friend who won't allow me to do anything stupid, who refuses to see me feel upset by anything, and who is always opened to doing random things when I'm bored. The one reason why I haven't completely given up on my calling. :p

6. Kelly- My favorite boyfriend of any of my Friend couples! The guy who is sweeter than any other, but isn't afraid to tell you what he thinks of anything, and who loves to regale us with tales of his slightly inebriated roommate.

6.5- Kelsi- My highschool buddy, my Musically gifted super villian. My friend who is so artistic it makes my brain hurt, the one who made me laugh with her multiple personalities, the one who can make me smile simply by saying my name. The one who threw me into a volcano and didn't try again when I survived. Love ya hon!
7. Kim- My favorite person to talk boys with. The friend who is there to make me laugh, the person I can always make laugh, in turn making me laugh, and forget why I was so misserable in the first place.

8. Lala- My closest, and oldest friend, My go to girl for anything. The one who loves me for being my innocent self. The one I look up to, for she is never afraid to become better, she never gives up. My girl day partner, my Hair stylist, movie buddy, mannicurist, my other half. I love you lala, and if you hadn't been around for the last almost six years, being my honorary sister, I would have been lonely beyond belief.

9. Leanne- My favorite friend to fight with. I love her to death, but we don't always see eye-to-eye, yet I love her anyways, just for keeping my on my toes, and for allowing me to be a part of her journey as she was baptized into the church. It's one of my favorite thing's I've ever done, and I couldn't be happier with how well she's doing.

10. Trevor- Yes I know he's on a mission, but his letters have made me both laugh and roll my eyes and make me think What's wrong with that boy. His letters make my life more fun, and it's great to hear from my favorite lifeline to life at BYU, and my discussion buddy.


I have so many more, but I've run out of time and gumption when it comes to writing, but I want everybody to know how much I love them, and that now I'm no longer feeling lonely or bitter, and April can't come soon enough. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment