Hello once again folks, It seems that as soon as I realize I'm doing poorly at something and I decide to do better, I overkill, but so much has happened in the last few days. The most important thing being the ten, yeah, you read correctly, 10 inches of snow. I don't think I've ever seen that much snow before, ever. It was insane....My van was a covered mess. But it was a blast, Mollie and I even made a Minnie Mouse Snow man er...Snow woman? Anyways, it was fun, wet, and rather cold work, but it was well worth it. For the end result was amazing! My hair is also getting dyed tonight, which is exciting me greatly. And heck maybe we'll even do my nails...Girl's party anybody?And tomorrow I get to help Jd plan a freaking amazing Valentines day supries for my Favorite cousin. I know..I'm finally getting busy again, who would have ever thought it possible? I am looking forward to the next few days..........and the most exciting news of all.....I get to buy Beauty and the Beast for myself on DVD..I know, I'm lamer than lame, but I have loved the movie since I was two years old, and I can't help but want to watch it every once in a while. well I'm starving, and it's time for this post to end...bye everybody, and I love you all! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment