Have you ever had a day where everything seems to be going great, then WHAM, out of nowhere it goes from amazing, to the most awful days ever. Yeah...today is one of those days for me. Sometimes I wonder why I even try anymore.....Or why i'm not just a hermit....It would make life so much easier.....maybe for the next few days I'll just dissapear..or in other words, lock myself up in my room and just write, or be bored. I don't really know why all of the sudden my life seems so depressing....I guess it's the lack of sleep, and saying farewell to a best friend for two years, and not having anything to look forward to. I think now I'm just being depressed. Not to mention I think i'm sick.....ah...this post is rather depressing....I even got thrown up on today while I was at work. Now you can see what I mean about it being one of those type of days. well I'm tired...and majorly in need of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment