So i've been bitten by none other than the lovebug...no joke...and no, it's not a boy...well....that may be part of it..but that happened years ago. what I love now is my car!!! I had to go without it for a week, and it nearly killed me, I missed it so much...Who would have thought that my first love in life would be a 1996 Winstar Minivan? hahaha, now on to more serious matters...My friends...So I went to a dance last night..and it was way lame..but I had a blast with Jessica, and we had fun planning for our upcoming activities that we plan to participate in!!! One of which is this sunday!!! We have some awesome plans...to go to two wards...and hang with some awesome people!!! I am so excited!! And I have a graduation party tonight..which will be fun...and I am so excited for mine and P.J.'s birthdays...his is tomorrow..and mine is next sunday, so I have some fun things planned for it and I can't wait till we can celebrate!!! And I have a few more things that I'm pumped about..but I will go into those later!!! I love you all, and I hope you have an awesome day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment