So I hate to see anybody around me be upset or angry. It goes against the very fiber of my being, but lately I've had a few friends who are a little upset with life. And I have now found the recipe for happiness renewal.....Well or at least as much as possible. So here it is..I hope you use it and enjoy it!!
1. Be there for your friends at all times, no matter how bad you feel, they will love you for your willingness to listen and let them vent.
2. Be thoughtful when speaking to them, and learn that sometimes, you don't need to be thinking about yourself, or what you are going to be doing tomorrow, but acutally listen when they speak to you. You learn a lot about your friends by doing this.
3. Go to the store and buy A pint, if the upset is small...1/2 gallon if the upset is Ginormous...of their favorite Ice cream. It also helps to have toppings or something to go with it.
4. Go to their house late at night, and suprise them by dropping it off at their door, or by deciding to spend time with them.
I promise you this works miracles.....I have tested twice this week, and have yet to be dissapointed with the results....So if you are ever in a pinch or no a friend who is having a terrible day try this out...and see how it works for you!! I wish you all the best of luck in your future cheering endeavors....And know too that When you serve others to cheer them up, you too come out of the experience feeling cheerful and happy!!! I love you all!!!
Easter 2015
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment