Tuesday, June 16, 2009

YMCA- The fun behind the song.....

So on Saturday there was a YSA activity in Anna, Texas at Colin County Adventure camp. It was amazing. We meaning me, Alisa, preston, And Kim, Kelly, Chris, and Leanne all started the day off with canooing...and then we switched to Paddle boats, but even that got boring. So we decided to go fishing. I caught 7 fish!! It was awesome. We fished for almost 5 hours. Preston and Alisa made it a contest between them...I can't believe I actually fished. Then we went to dinner, and ate, and played frisbe, and football then the boys Rock climbed, then we played a mean game of Water Basketball..It was fun, then we went back to Preston's for Pizza and Hot tubbing. It was a lot of fun. The Yesterday we went to the Speakman's for Missionary discussion yesterday, and we ate fajitas and played cantu..well I watched...then We played card games and went back to the twin's house to hang out. This summer is the best yet..I only have 12, well almost 11 more days of the june Countdown..I'm way excited!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment