SO Alisa and I were supposed to go play tennis with Preston and Kelly, but apparently Kelly decided to pull a Leanne...and Wanted Preston all to himself. So I guess we're just not those girls...like the Wicked theme...I have a like of all things musical right now...so Next post will be Phantom of the opera perhaps....anyways....I figured I could write a poem...to beat our boredome...so here we go
Ond day we were bored
so we began singing some chords
then all of the sudden
my heart went a thuddin....
Oh wait...this one has already been written...something new...I knew this sounded familiar....
There once was a boy named...oh wait this one isn't finished yet...
Okay, time for a brand new poem off the top of mine and ALisa's head....
One night we were tired
we felt pretty wired
and we decided to update this post
so we put on a roast
of all the silly things we've done
including all of our pun
Alisa was no help or fun
So I went on a run....
not even funny
i squished a bunny
and here I go being punny
SO now that this poem is done
I've run out of all things fun...
Okay, so lame attempt I know..but it is 11 pm...so give a girl a break and don't give me trouble I like to pop bubbles...okay, So I promise we are not on anything other than life in general...
Easter 2015
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment